Amundi has hired Jeanne Duvoux as chief executive officer of Amundi Luxembourg. Duvoux joins Amundi from Société Générale in Luxembourg where she was head of the private banking business unit and a member of its Executive Committee since 2015. Having joined Société Générale group in 1996, she successively held the positions of CFO for Fimat Group and director of Fimat Banque. Following the acquisition of the securities services from Unicredit Group, Duvoux took up the role of deputy head of SGSS S.p.A (Italy) in 2006, before becoming managing director in January 2012. Duvouxstarted...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes