GAM Investments has announced the appointment of Giovanni D'Alesio as head of research for its Alternative Investment Solutions business, effective 13 January 2020. Based in London, D'Alesiowill be responsible for leading GAM's external fund manager research team and managing portfolios that combine external managers and other investment exposures, including betas, factors and alternative risk premia. The team employs a disciplined and risk-focused process to identify and combine talented managers across asset classes and investment styles, blending high-conviction qualitative views wit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes