Man Group has announced the appointment of Robert Furdak as chief Investment officer for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), a newly-created role to further bolster the firm's broader commitment to responsible investment (RI). Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Furdak will report to Sandy Rattray, chief investment officer of Man Group. Furdak will lead the firm's RI initiatives across Man Group's five specialist investment engines, ensuring collaboration across research efforts and investment solutions. His responsibilities will also include working with external asset owners to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes