Mirabaud Asset Management has launched a second private equity fund that will invest in lifestyle impact and innovation following the closure of its first private equity strategy after reaching €155m in December 2018. While the first private equity strategy was dedicated to "Living Heritage Companies" in the luxury and lifestyle sector, this new fund will invest in new technologies, and younger brands with business innovators in the lifestyle industry. Mirabaud Asset Management has appointed David Wertheimer, a new private equity partner, to implement the new fund by mixing capital ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes