The expansion of digital banking will continue in 2020, according to a new survey, with ‘digital challengers' looking to extend their reach at the expense of traditional high street banks. GlobalData asked leading industry figures for their views on the coming year, and digital banking was high on the agenda. Omnio CEO, Adrian Cannon, told GlobalData: "As retail bank branches have continued to close, Amazon, Apple, Uber Money and others, have understood that by being hyper-relevant at multiple moments in their customer's everyday lives that they can reinforce their brand value and bec...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes