BlueBay Asset Management has appointed Mihai Florian in a newly created role as senior portfolio manager, to further develop BlueBay's emerging market debt (EM) illiquid corporate credit strategies. Based in London, Florian reports to Polina Kurdyavko, head of Emerging Markets and will be responsible for developing BlueBay's capabilities in illiquid emerging market corporate credit through co-investment opportunities and new closed-ended investment strategies. Before joining BlueBay, Mihai was a founding partner for the credit strategies at Helios Investment Partners, an EM private ma...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes