GAM Investments has signed a new long term licence agreement with investment management solutions provider SimCorp. The Swiss asset manager will partner with SimCorp to consolidate its external front and middle office systems on to one platform. The news follows the recent Company announcement from SimCorp on a front office selection by a European asset manager. SimCorp Dimension will serve as GAM's core front office platform and Investment Book of Record (IBOR), supporting portfolio and order management, risk, compliance and performance management. GAM will also use SimCorp Gain f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes