Axa Investment Managers (Axa IM) has appointed Andreas Hecker as head of Wholesale for Germany and Austria, effective 2 January 2020. He succeeds Uwe Diehl, who left the company in August 2019. Hecker reports to André Thali, head Client Group for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, who temporarily took over the wholesale tasks after Diehl left. Hecker's joined from BNP Paribas Asset Management, where he was a senior sales manager and director in the German wholesale team. He has also worked at BlackRock, where he was senior sales manager and director Retail Sales in the "Due Diligence" ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes