The Asset Management Exchange (AMX), an institutional platform for investors and asset managers, has appointed Kerrie Mitchener-Nissen as head of Product. Mitchener-Nissen joins AMX to lead a growing team of four product specialists. She will be responsible for managing existing solutions as well as new product development, to support the expanding range that AMX can offer its clients. She joins from J.P. Morgan Asset Management where she served for 13 years, most recently as head of International Product Development. In this role she was responsible for setting and executing the prod...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes