Lombard Odier Investment Managers (LOIM) has expanded its 1798 alternatives platform and appointed Alexis Maubourguet as manager of its new uncorrelated absolute return strategy for institutional clients. The new strategy is called 1798 ADAPT, which stands for Acyclical Diversifying Alpha via Parameters Trading. The aim of the strategy is to benefit from structural and random distortions of the derivative parameters (volatility, correlation, dividends, etc.) across the various asset classes (stocks, foreign exchange and commodities). The strategy should be launched in early 2020. Maub...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes