Deutsche Bank Wealth Management has expanded its team in the Emerging Markets with a double appointment. The wealth management business of the German bank has appointed Boris Kwok as group head, North Asia (to be focused on China), and Siok Kuan Tham as head of wealth discretionary for emerging markets. Boris Kwok joins Deutsche Bank Wealth Management from Standard Chartered, where he has held different positions since he joined in 2002, being the most recent that of managing director, market head, China team. In that role, he managed a team of over 25 RMs and team heads, covering G...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes