The Federation of European Independent Financial Advisers (FEIFA) has announced a new partnership with Prestige Funds, in a move that will deliver a different investment angle to the trade association's existing affiliations. Established in 2007, Prestige Funds is a private debt fund manager with a track record of lending to smaller businesses, including agricultural firms and clean energy projects. The relationship with FEIFA members will be headed up by Steve Barnes at Prestige. "Our diversified investment portfolios of private loans are encapsulated in our Luxembourg-domiciled a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes