Global investment manager AMP Capital has announced the closure of its second global infrastructure fund after reaching US$3.4bn (€3.1bn) from more than 60 institutional investors globally. AMP said in a note that GIF II (the Fund) had reached final close on 27 December 2019, "exceeding its US$3bn target and drawing additional significant co-investment commitments." GIF II attracted global interest from over 60 institutional clients from across the globe, including Japan, Singapore, Australia, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes