Around a quarter of wealth management clients in the Middle East are planning to move assets in the next three years, with 50% of clients having already moved their assets in the past three years, according to a global survey prepared by Ernst & Young (EY). A quarter of customers in the region currently receive financial advice through mobile apps, according to EY's Global Wealth Management Research 2020 survey of 2,000 clients in 26 countries. Over the next three years, 23% of Middle East clients plan to switch providers, compared to 32% globally. While the global sentiment has rema...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes