Quilter Private Client Advisers has announced the acquisition of national financial advice firm, Prescient. The acquisition adds more than £800m of assets under advice (AuA) to Quilter Private Client Advisers. Prescient's principal office is in the City of London with regional offices in Glasgow, Exeter and York. The acquisition sees 23 staff, including eight financial advisers and three trainee advisers join Quilter Private Client Advisers' existing regional offices. Upon completion the managing director of Prescient, Chris Woodhams, retired alongside the firm's director of risk,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes