Old Mutual Wealth, Quilter's adviser platform, has added a voluntary ‘scheme pays' feature to its personal pension, the Collective Retirement Account (CRA), allowing customers to settle annual allowance tax charges for any pension scheme. Quilter has brought in the new feature following well-publicised issues surrounding the tapered annual allowance affecting many public sector workers. Instead of building up large debts, clients can now use their personal pensions to pay their annual allowance tax charge where they have exceeded the limit. Developed in collaboration with Quilter's...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes