Bellevue Asset Management has appointed Alexis Dawance to expand the Portfolio Management team for its BB Global Macro fund. The portfolio management team for the BB Global Macro fund, an absolute return strategy, is being further expanded with the recruitment of Alexis Dawance. Thanks to its excellent track record over the years, the fund's volume has steadily increased and now amounts to CHF800m. The appointment of Dawance will strengthen the team's expertise, particularly in equities. Dawance previously worked as head of Equities at MFM Mirante Fund Management, an independent ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes