Northern Trust Asset Management has expanded its sustainability strategies, enabling institutional investors to combine ESG investing solutions with the manager's expertise in quantitative investing across developed and emerging markets. The Emerging Markets Quality Low Carbon strategy aims to tackle climate change risk while enhancing performance through the integration of Northern Trust's proprietary Quality factor, which targets companies that are efficiently managed, profitable, and have strong cash flows. Designed to invest at the intersection of low carbon and high quality, the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes