Vietnam's insurance industry aims to maintain a high growth rate of 18.42% in 2020, gaining revenue of VNĐ188.73 trillion ($8.1bn), according to the country's Insurance Supervisory Authority (ISA). Insurers are also targeting an increase in their total assets by 13.3% year-on-year to VND514.80 trillion, while reinvesting into the economy VND433.06 trillion, or 15.1% higher than 2019, , according to a report by Viet Nam News. To meet the targets, Phạm Thu Phương, deputy director of ISA, said the authority would continue to improve mechanisms and policies, focusing on restructuring to m...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes