UK asset manager Liontrust AM steps up efforts to make its business grow in Iberia with the appointment of Gonzalo Thomé to the firm's sales team for Spain, Portugal, and Andorra (Iberia). The appointment aims at giving local support to the manager's funds distribution in the region, Liontrust told financial media. Thomé, who will be responsible for contributing to the distribution of Liontrust's funds across Iberia, brings to the UK asset manager valuable experience as an analyst and fund of funds manager. Liontrust AM entered the Spanish market in 2014 by registering its funds...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes