Close Brothers Asset Management (CBAM) has appointed Sarah Keltie as senior investment business development director to support the internal and external growth strategy of the firm, alongside several other recent senior hires. Based at CBAM's London Exchange Square office and reporting to Matthew Spencer, head of Business Development and Marketing, Keltie will be responsible for the firm's business development strategy with lawyers, accountants, trust companies and investment consultants. Keltie brings valuable experience creating and implementing business development strategies in t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes