GVC Gaesco Valores, the brokerage business of the Spanish financial group GVC Gaesco, has bolstered its team of financial analysts with the appointment of Marisa Mazo as deputy director of the analysis department. Mazo, who will be focusing on the coverage of the banking sector, will join the group's team of analysts led by Víctor Peiro, general director of analysis at GVC Gaesco Valores. With over 30 years' experience in the financial sector, Mazo joins the firm from Bankinter Securities where she was director of Analysis and Strategy and banks' analyst for the last four years. Pri...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes