Amiral Gestion has expanded its team with the appointment of Sébastien Ribeiro as fund manager specialised in French small caps. To be based in Paris, Ribeiro joins the manager's team led by Julien Lepage, Amiral investments director, alongside Bastien Goumare and Paul Manigault, both fund managers who are French small caps specialists too. Ribeiro joins the French boutique from Keren Finance, where he launched the Keren Essentiels fund. The strategy had over €200m in assets under management and invested in small and mid caps French businesses. He worked there for six years after ha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes