Spanish lender Banco Sabadell has launched a global equity fund that invests in themes related to the green economy including climate change, renewable energy, and water. The green economy is defined as the economy that aims at making issues of reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities, and that aims for sustainable development without degrading the environment. The new fund, Sabadell Economía Verde, is a fund of funds investing over 75% of its portfolio in listed companies from 14 different sectors including renewable energy, waste management and recycling, sustainable a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes