Lombard Odier Investment Managers (LOIM) has bolstered its thematic equities franchise with three strategic hires. This new investment team will develop thematic equities strategies, complementing LOIM's existing range, including Golden Age and Global Prestige. The new strategies will invest in companies selected for their ability to provide solutions and tools addressing some of the most acute problems facing our world. The first new strategy, in global fintech, will be launched in Q1 2020. Henk Grootveld, who will lead the team, brings over twenty years' experience and expertise in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes