Assets under management of investment funds in Spain have grown by €2.4bn in December to a total volume of €275.69bn at the end of the year. The figure was 7.1% up year-on-year. Spanish funds received €402m of net new money in December that raised to €742m net subscriptions for the whole year. Both fixed income and global equity were the investment categories leading the growth in the year,with€8.13bn and €2.03bn more respectively. Mixed fixed income products followed them up by €910m yearly. Conversely, categories like absolute return, global funds, passive strategies, and Spanish...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes