CeTIF, the Research Centre on Technology, Innovation and Finance, SIA, the designer of technology infrastructure, and Reply, the designer of solutions and business models based on big data, cloud computing, the internet of things and digital media, are jointly collaborating with the Bank of Italy and IVASS to experiment on digitising the management of securities using blockchain technology. Starting in January 2020, the system experimentation will involve insurers, banks, financial institutions, public sector bodies and corporates. A key goal will be to reduce the number of frauds - e...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes