Alantra Wealth Management (Alantra WM) has appointed Fernando Jover responsible for product development. Jover, who will be reporting directly to Alantra's managing directorIñigo Marco-Gardoqui, joins the firm from CaixaBank, where he was responsible for business control of the Spanish bank's private banking division. Prior to his time at CaixaBank, Jover worked at the advisory desk of the financial sector department at KPMG, and also at the business development area of Barclays. In his new role, Jover will contribute to the firm's strategic development plan that envisages both bus...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes