Banco Santander has launches a private equity platform aimed to provide companies with alternatives to traditional financing, ranging from private or personalised debt to offering an equity stake in the business. Tresmares Capital, the new platform, will work separately under the bank's governance and have a pre-established framework of actions that will be supervised by Banco Santander's risk team. The platform will have a new team of professionals, specialising in private equity fund management and transaction structuring, "and its aim will be to identify, select and accompany the d...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes