Italian investment house Alternative Capital Partners SGR (ACP SGR) has launched a fintech platform aimed at facilitating the assessment, management and monitoring of illiquid alternative investments. The launch of FAIP Fintech Alternative Investment Platform, an exclusive and proprietary digital tool, will allow ACP SGR to apply artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning tools to the risk and asset management process as well as to manage its future AIFs, improving the asset management efficiency of smaller investments like SMEs. The Italian alternative manager said: "The...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes