The European Fund and Asset Management Association, Efama, has reacted to the proposed EU Green Deal, noting that it "wholeheartedly" supports the initiative. Tanguy van de Werve, director general of Efama, said: "We congratulate Ursula von der Leyen, president of the European Commission, and her team, for developing such an ambitious, and welcome action plan." "The European Green Deal, with the active support from the member states and the European Parliament, has the potential to be a real game-changer for our society, and which could go a long way to making Europe the first climate...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes