French boutique Napoleon Asset Management has unveiled a bitcoin fund that invests in the cryptocurrency via listed futures. Napoleon Bitcoin Fund is a specialised professional fund under French law with daily liquidity which, according to the boutique, is one of the first regulated vehicles in the world offering exposure to bitcoin. The company says that by launching this new fund it wanted to support institutional and professional investors in their search for portfolio diversification. The Fund aims to replicates the performance of bitcoin by investing in futures listed on the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes