Data published by Investment Research Finland suggests market movements contributed favourably to an overall increase in AUM of locally registered mutual funds to some €123bn - despite net redemptions of €125m through the month. Some €283m was invested in asset allocation funds through the month, and €18m in alternative funds. However, net redemptions of €285m hit long term bond funds, of €194m hit short term bond funds, and of €36m hit equity funds. Since the start of 2019, equity funds have seen some €4.6bn withdrawn. Nordea Funds retains a leading share of the market, with 39...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes