The CIMD Group, through its branch Intermoney, has set up a renewable energy specialist team with the aim to foster direct investment in alternative assets, the Spanish financial website Bolsamanía has reported. Intermoney has already launched the first fund of this range, a venture capital strategy with exposure to different types of solar energy projects including photovoltaic, wind and solar thermal in Spain and Portugal. According to the asset manager, this is the first fund that will offer clients the possibility to invest in a non-cyclical asset class, with a thorough risk con...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes