Caser Asesores Financieros launches global equity fund of funds

Eugenia Jiménez
Caser Asesores Financieros launches global equity fund of funds

Caser Asesores Financieros has expanded its fund offering with the launch of a new fund of funds that invests in global equities.  The Caser Quality Aria Fund, which is part of the Multiadvisor Gestión II, invests 75% of its portfolio in equities of issuers and markets from OECD countries, without any constraints in terms of economic sectors and market capitalisation. The remaining 25% will be invested in public or private fixed income of issuers and OECD market and in issues with at le...

To continue reading this article...

Join International Investment

Join International Investment today

Unlock members-only benefits:

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
  • Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join now


Already a International Investment member?


Eugenia Jiménez
Author spotlight

Eugenia Jiménez

Eugenia Jiménez speaks Spanish and is Iberia Correspondent for Investment Europe covering Spain & Portugal, as well as Italy.