Algebris Investments has launched a credit fund, designed to help investors face the challenge of finding positive yield in high quality assets in the current low yield environment. The Algebris IG Financial Credit Fund, a sub-fund of Algebris UCITS Funds Plc, will be managed by Sebastiano Pirro, financial credit portfolio manager at Algebris. The Fund aims to generate an attractive level of income and modest capital appreciation in the medium term by investing predominantly in investment grade securities (rated BBB- or above) issued by Globally Important Financial Institutions (G-SIF...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes