State Street has expanded its team with the appointment of Brian Franz as chief information officer (CIO). Franz, who will officially take on his new role in January 2020, will be reporting to the firm's chief operating officer Lou Maiuri and will also become a member of State Street's management committee. Franz joins State Street from Diageo, a publicly traded multinational company, where he most recently served as chief productivity officer leading information technology, enterprise operations and business service functions across the company. Franz started working in Diageo in 2...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes