Forex brokerage firm Axiory Global has opened a base in Dubai to cover the Middle East market. The online brokerage service will operate out of premises in Business Bay where they will employ ten members of staff, in what is the company's first move into the region. Originally from Belize, Axiory Global is an online brokerage service that caters to private and corporate traders with Forex and CFD leveraged products through its online portal. "UAE is an optimistic and a dominated market with great players, Axiory's unique selling point is that we look at the human part of the busine...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes