Fidelity International (Fidelity) has launched the UK-domiciled Fidelity Sustainable Water & Waste Fund (OEIC) after assets in its Luxembourg-domiciled equivalent sicav reached $1bn in just over a year since inception. The Fidelity Sustainable Water & Waste Fund is a sustainable thematic fund that focuses on the water and waste management sectors. The fund aims to provide investors with long-term capital growth by investing globally in companies involved in the design, manufacture, or sale of products and services in connection with the water and waste management sectors. It has the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes