PGIM Real Estate, the property business of PGIM that in turn is the manager business of US financial group Prudential Financial, has announced a boost to its EMEA business development team with the appointments of Ibtissem Sfaxi and Nidhya Ramasubbu. Sfaxi joins as executive director in the team. She comes from Hodes Weill & Associates, where she had responsibilities for institutional private placement in French speaking Europe and the Middle East. Before that she was a senior business development manager and product specialist at Aberdeen Asset Management. She has also held roles at Pra...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes