Tobam, the Paris based manager, has launched a Switzerland equity strategy based on its Anti-Benchmark approach, following its CHF75m seeding by a Swiss pension fund. This follows an October announcement of a similar World ex-Switzerland strategy using the same Anti-Benchmark approach, and also seeded by a Swiss institutional investor to the tune of CHF90m. The latest launch is described as offering an alternative to passive investments in particular, which in the Swiss equity market context are heavily market cap weighted towards three stocks that make up some 51% of the benchmark: N...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes