Degroof Petercam Asset Management (DPAM) has announced the launch of a fixed income strategy focused on climate change as the UN celebrates its annual climate change conference in Madrid. The DPAM L Bonds Climate Trends Sustainable invests in government and corporate bonds committed to the fight for climate change, mostly with an investment grade. DPAM said it aims at focusing on the investment opportunities offered by the ongoing transition towards a low carbon economy with the goal of generating consistent and sustainable value. The fund's investment universe is not limited to gre...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes