Spanish lender Bankia has opened a representative office in Casablanca (Morocco) in a bid to support the international expansion of Spanish companies abroad. The new office will count with a team of three members and will be located in Casablanca, which accounts for 32% of Morocco's GDP and hosts most of the country's bigger national and international corporations. Jesús Miramón, managing director, international division at Bankia, said: "Bankia takes a step forward to continue backing Spanish businesses wherever they are, which explains our physical presence in foreign countries as t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes