The InvestmentEurope Tel Aviv Forum 2019 has kicked off in the Israeli financial capital, with locally based fund selector delegates being treated to an intimate insight into European private debt by MV Credit, the pan-European credit specialist affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers. Guy Israel, vice president, Deal Team, and Nicole Downer, managing partner, Investment Committee at MV Credit are outlining how to approach subordinated debt as well as securities from across the mid-cap sized companies seeking funding in this way. For locally based investors in Israel, considering exposu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes