AllianceBernstein (AB) has appointed Peter Leffler as director, Swiss Sales. In his role he will be responsible for expanding AB's relationships with financial intermediaries in Switzerland, reporting to Martin Dilg, head of Wholesale Distribution, DACH. In his new position, Leffler will be responsible developing close relationships with financial intermediaries in the region to help the firm develop and deliver customized investment solutions for and with our client that are tailored to their needs. Leffler joins with over 23 years industry experience most recently at JP Morgan Asset...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes