The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) Luxembourg have made an agreement to work cooperatively to develop Fintech-related platforms. The cooperation framework reflects efforts by both authorities to foster innovation in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), as well as in Luxembourg. Under the latest agreement, the two regulators agreed to collaborate to support innovation initiatives in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Luxembourg. They also agreed to exchange information on financial se...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes