WisdomTree has announced the launch of its first cryptocurrency product, a physically-backed Bitcoin ETP. The WisdomTree Bitcoin ETP (BTCW) listed on SIX, the Swiss Stock Exchange, today with a total expense ratio of 0.95%. The WisdomTree Bitcoin ETP provides investors with a simple, secure and cost-efficient way to gain exposure to Bitcoin while utilising the best of traditional financial infrastructure and product structuring. As such, the ETP allows investors to access Bitcoin without the need to hold the cryptocurrency directly, store private access keys or interact with the blockcha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes