State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) has launched SPDR S&P 500 ESG Screened Ucits ETF. The fund will list on Xetra on 3 December 2019, Euronext Amsterdam and Borsa Italiana on 4 December 2019 and on SIX in due course. The SPDR S&P 500 ESG Screened Ucits ETF will track the newly launched S&P 500 ESG Exclusions II Index, which offers investors exposure to the flagship S&P 500 Index with an ESG screen. The index methodology has been devised to exclude companies based on data from Sustainalytics, a leading independent provider of ESG and corporate governance research and ratings. It is re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes