Columbia Threadneedle has appointed Mine Tezgul co-manager of the Threadneedle (Lux) Pan European Small Cap Opportunities and Threadneedles European Smaller Companies funds, while Matthew Van de Schootbrugge has been appointed manager of the Threadneedle (Lux) Pan European Equity Dividend fund. Tezgul will co-manage the fund with Philip Dicken, head of European Equities. She joined the firm in 2018 as an equity analyst on the European equities team. Previous roles as an analyst have been held at Lansdowne Partners, SAC Global Investors, Highbridge Capital Management and Citigroup. Van...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes