The Bahamas Financial Services Board (BFSB) is targeting the Middle East, as it hosted a round of meetings in events in Dubai to explore opportunities in the region. The Bahamas Financial Services Board (BFSB) and Ministry of Financial Services teamed up for the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) summit that was held on Sunday, November 17, on board the Queen Elizabeth 2 vessel. BFSB CEO Tanya McCartney said the event gave valuable exposure to The Bahamas and added: "Bahamian firms are already providing Sharia complaint trust and corporate structures. There is an opportuni...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes